Sunday, July 12, 2015

What's on my Face? Natural "Daily Makeup" Younique and Drugstore!

Have I mentioned that I LOVE Younique's makeup??? Probably....maybe even a few times. So, I thought I would do a "what's on my face" so you can see how some of the products play into my everyday makeup.


This is my everyday look. I like this because it is super easy to achieve in the morning when i'm getting ready for work and it i also office appropriate. The Younique products stay on my face all day without me touching up. 

Here's what I used...Well, the lipgloss isn't shown, I forgot to put it in :(


1. Mybelline Fit Me Foundation "Dewy and Smooth" in Shade 125 Nude Beige
2. Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer
3. Maybelline Baby Skin
4. Black Covergirl Eye Liner (sorry, the name is worn off the pencil because it's old)
5. Younique Splurge Cream Eye Shadow in Elegant
6. Younique Mineral Eye Shadow Pigment in Daring
7. Younique Beachfront Bronzer in Sunset
8. Younique Pressed Blusher in Stunning
9. Younique Lovesick Lip gloss
10. Younique 3D Fiber Lash Mascara (HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT!!!)

Here's how I do it...Mind you, some of the techniques may not be the "Right way" of doing things, but whatever...who actually follows rules....and who makes those rules anyway?

1. apply baby skin all over face
2. Put concealer under eyes on dark circles and use a damp cosmetic sponge to blend into skin.
3. Dot concealer onto face and then blend in with the same damp sponge as above.
4. Apply pressed blusher on the apples of cheek and blend a little up to your temples.
5. Dust sunset bronzer in hollows of cheeks and then blend out all over face.
6. Apply splurge cream eye shadow "Elegant" all over eye lids with your fingers.
7. Blend Mineral Eye shadow pigment "daring" into crease.
8. Apply eye liner to bottom water line
9. Put on Mascara
10. Put on Lip Gloss


 You can buy any of the Younique products you see HERE (AND MORE!) 

If you want to earn any of these products FOR FREE!!!!!! Host an online party! I can set you up THIS WEEK! Comment Below, catch me on Facebook, or email me at cnthompson2013@gmail.com to get one started!





No comments:

Post a Comment